All manufacturers in their own way have a responsibility to ensure their practises are not detrimental to the environment, and most will have in place policies and cultures that enforce a green approach in their day to day activities. The following is a brief summary of some of the practises Vicpole currently has in place to ensure it remains an environmentally friendly manufacturer.
- Vicpole recycles all steel and scrap metals
- Vicpole recycles substantial amounts of paper and cardboard via an on-site recycling skip
- All end product is completely recyclable
- All Candela luminaires are designed to emit very low levels of light pollution
- Vicpole provides low energy lighting solutions and life cycle evaluations and comparisons for various lighting sources
- Vicpole provides poles for solar energy use
- All Vicpole paint systems are non-carcinogenic
In addition to the above, Vicpole is always keen and willing to work with the industry to achieve a greener outcome for a project.